Directorate of Primary Education, DPE has published the Recruitment circular for the post Assistant Teacher for 3rd Primary Education Development Program (PEDP-3) in the Govt. Primary Schools in 61 districts. The Rangamati, Khagrachhari, Bandarban are not included in this circular.In this post I am going to show you how to apply and the application instructions for the post of Primary Assistant Teacher. As this is for the first time in Bangladesh, the application procedure is totally online. You should see the procedure at first. The guideline for application has published by the Directorate of Primary Education in their official website www.dpe.gov.bd. About 7500 Primary Asst. teacher will be recruited under this project. Online Job Apply for the Post “Primary Assistant Teacher” will begin from 7 July, 2013 on website http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd/apply.php
The Details of the Circular here: Primary Asst. Teacher Recruitment Circular 2013
- Trained: Pay scale: BDT. 4900-290*7-6930-EB-320*11-10450/- (As per National Pay Scale 2009)
- Non-Trained: BDT. 4700-265*7-6555-EB-290*11-9745/- (As per National Pay Scale 2009)
Age: 18-30 years. For freedom fighter quota 32 years.
Educational Qualification: For male candidates education qualification is at least HSC or Equivalent and Female candidates it is SSC or Equivalent.
How To Online Apply for Primary Assistant Teacher:
1. Go to http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd/apply.php. Here you will get Application Submission Button.
2. Fill up the Application form carefully. The red marked area must be full filled.
3. Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth must be written according to the SSC certificate.
4. Gender, Dependent, Freedom Fighter, Anser VDP , Physically challenged, Orphan, Tribal Quota full fill if you have.
5. Nation ID number fill up of you have the card. Otherwise not needed.
6. Marital Status, Present Address, permanent address.
7. Mobile Number: This will be used for communication and to get SMS. So write your own mobile number which is always open.
8. Picture: 300×300 pixel and File size: 100 KB JPEG or JPG format upload.
9. Signature: 300*80 pixel and File size: 60 KB JPEG or JPG format upload.
10. You will receive a User ID and Password.
Download PDF of Online Apply for Primary Assistant Teacher Guideline
How to Send SMS?
DPER<Space> User ID and Send to 16222
Example: DPER PQABCR
Reply: Applicant’s Name, Tk 167 will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is ( 8
digit number) 12345678. To pay fee, type: DPER<Space> Yes <Space> PIN
and sent to 16222
DPER<Space> Yes <Space> PIN Send to 16222
Example: DPER YES 12345678
Reply: Congrats ! Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for DPE Asst
Teacher recruitment examination. User ID is (xxxxxxxx) and Password (xxxxxx).
How To Recover Lost Password?
If you lost password, please type DPER<Space> HELP<Space> SSC Board<Space> SSC Roll<Space>SSC Year and Send to 16222.
11. After the Written exam date you will get a SMS to your registered mobile. Use the User ID and Password and Download the Admit card from http://dpe.teletalk.com.bd/options/plog.php
Like Our Facebook Page and Join in Facebook Group to get All Latest News Notice and Results of Different Institutions, National University, BPSC, Admission Notice, Scholarship information of Bangladesh and Foreign country